Aug 6, 2010

Whatever tickles my fancy

Okay, so today on the menu is my pick. So I thought I would be random and post a Friday 5. This one is really well suited since I just started my new job this week. In case anyone out there is wondering, I work at a brewery. No, I don't make the beer, I just work in the office. But that doesn't mean I don't get to drink the beer! Haha!

Here goes:
1. What is your favorite drink of all time? Does it hold a special memory to you or is it just because it tastes good?
Favorite drink of all time... hmm, probably Cherry Coke or Dr. Pepper. Cherry Coke because it blew my mind the first time I had it, and they only release it on limited runs. Kind of like VANILLA COKE. That shit was the bomb. Now, Dr. Pepper does hold a special memory. There used to be a girl who lived a few houses down from my parents. Her name was Kristen and she would stay every other weekend with her dad. Well, she was an amazing person and an awesome friend. I wish I could get in contact with her. Her father moved away, so I lost contact with her. It was very sad for me as a child.

2. Tea or coffee or hot cocoa?
Depends. I am a true tea lover. But some mornings, just require a coffee!

3. Best summer time drink?
Beer.

4. Worst soda brand ever?
No name brand.

5. Water: flavored, bottled, carbonated, or regular old tap?
Any kind. Preferably cold, and that has gone though some kind of filtration.

No comments:

Post a Comment